WOA 2003 ticket for "auslanders"

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von OAS, 02. Dezember 2002.

1. OAS

OAS Newbie

Good day!

I tried to order some ticket on www.metaltix.com and strange thing happened: there was no answer to my letters!
    As I live in other country, I worry about quality of delivery. Somebody already ordered (and received) hrough them tickets from other countries? An ideal variant - from Russia?

Best wishes,
    OAS

2. LooseCannon

LooseCannon W:O:A Metalhead

I haven't ordered my tix yet.Don't make me worry.

3. Lucretia

Lucretia W:O:A Metalmaster

well, I ordererd tickets too and I didn´t receive them yet. Somebody said they´ll be sent soon - but not yet. So I wouldn´t worry too much.
    Can´t say something about delivery to other countries though, but I´m sure there are people in here who know more!

4. ^witchfinder^

^witchfinder^ W:O:A Metalhead

me too i ordered mine about 6 weeks ago and havent recieved it or any e-mail saying why ...but also they havent taken the money from my account and hell i dont need them untill end of July :D

i have only ever ordered some t-shirts from Metaltix but i recieved them with no problems ... ok they took a while but i finally got them
    i wouldnt think there should be any problems in posting the tickets to Russia

5. Ainara

Ainara Member

Hey OAS,
    Last year all my friends receive a mail with the confirmation that they receive the order, all my friend but me!!!
    But at the end I received the ticket before they :D
    I´m from Spain
    I read that the x-mast orders must wait a little bit more so don´t go crazy...at least by the moment :D:p

6. OAS

OAS Newbie

Ok, girls and boys, you have calmed me a little. I shall patiently look forward :)

Best wishes,
    OAS

7. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

Ingo (or Holger) said somewhere in the forum that they'd start sending tickets in December, 9th.

8. Supercharger

Supercharger W:O:A Metalmaster

hmm..gonna order my ticket somewhere in april or march

9. LooseCannon

LooseCannon W:O:A Metalhead

10. szandekh

szandekh Member

man, me and my friend bought our tickets for last year from nuclear blast, (shop.nuclearblast.de) and we got them about 6 weeks after we ordered them in march... i thought it was better than buying from metaltix, their website is/was fucked up in some weird way that makes me not like it.. but i recommend nuclear blast, you can track your order and the chick who did my order emailed me back like the next day every time i emailed her with a question.. which was more than ten times :D :D so man if you live overseas , at least in the US, i suggest the blast. they rock.

11. OAS

OAS Newbie

Thanks for advice. But I have already booked a ticket at metaltix.com. I hope, will come (I hope, I hope ;-)

Best wishes,
    OAS

Diese Seite empfehlen