WOA 2003 ticket for "auslanders"

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

OAS

2 Dez. 2002
Good day!

I tried to order some ticket on www.metaltix.com and strange thing happened: there was no answer to my letters!
As I live in other country, I worry about quality of delivery. Somebody already ordered (and received) hrough them tickets from other countries? An ideal variant - from Russia?

Best wishes,
OAS

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
well, I ordererd tickets too and I didn´t receive them yet. Somebody said they´ll be sent soon - but not yet. So I wouldn´t worry too much.
Can´t say something about delivery to other countries though, but I´m sure there are people in here who know more!

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
me too i ordered mine about 6 weeks ago and havent recieved it or any e-mail saying why ...but also they havent taken the money from my account and hell i dont need them untill end of July :D

i have only ever ordered some t-shirts from Metaltix but i recieved them with no problems ... ok they took a while but i finally got them
i wouldnt think there should be any problems in posting the tickets to Russia

Ainara

21 Okt. 2002
Website besuchen
Hey OAS,
Last year all my friends receive a mail with the confirmation that they receive the order, all my friend but me!!!
But at the end I received the ticket before they :D
I´m from Spain
I read that the x-mast orders must wait a little bit more so don´t go crazy...at least by the moment :D:p

OAS

2 Dez. 2002
Ok, girls and boys, you have calmed me a little. I shall patiently look forward :)

Best wishes,
OAS

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
man, me and my friend bought our tickets for last year from nuclear blast, (shop.nuclearblast.de) and we got them about 6 weeks after we ordered them in march... i thought it was better than buying from metaltix, their website is/was fucked up in some weird way that makes me not like it.. but i recommend nuclear blast, you can track your order and the chick who did my order emailed me back like the next day every time i emailed her with a question.. which was more than ten times :D :D so man if you live overseas , at least in the US, i suggest the blast. they rock.

OAS

2 Dez. 2002
Thanks for advice. But I have already booked a ticket at metaltix.com. I hope, will come (I hope, I hope ;-)

Best wishes,
OAS