Witches Brew

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Rosk, 10. Januar 2003.

1. Rosk

Rosk W:O:A Metalhead

I've been in this forum for a long time, and this is the first thread I open. It was about time :)

A while ago I saw a forum member that seemed to be involved with the German Label Witches Brew (he had it on his signature), but I cannot remember his name.
    Any of the Germans around here know who he is?

Anyway, if you happen to see this thread..... I want The Chasm at WACKEN!!!!!!! Is there any chance of them (or any of the bands at the label) to be at WOA 2003? I think you have great bands!

Thanx!

NP: The Chasm: Architects of Melancholic Apocalypse

2. metal71

metal71 Member

The Chasm!

Saw this band at the Milwaukee Metalfest last July. Very cool!

As far as them playing at Wacken..... seems like they haven't listed any new additions to the bill for about a month now. Seems like we still need one big headliner to really make the show. I vote for Iron Maiden!!

3. Rosk

Cool!!! At least someone knows them besides me and the Witches Brew guy/girl. I urge everyone else to give them a try!!!!! :D:D

I don't know about possible headliners... but if it has to be a good old metal band my vote goes for Mötorhead or Mercyful Fate

4. Supercharger

Supercharger W:O:A Metalmaster

I know the Chasm..great mexican deathmetalband. Their leadsinger used to be in Incantation. His name is Daniel Corchado or something like that :D

5. Rosk

You are very right Supercharger!!! :D

Diese Seite empfehlen