Witches Brew

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I've been in this forum for a long time, and this is the first thread I open. It was about time :)

A while ago I saw a forum member that seemed to be involved with the German Label Witches Brew (he had it on his signature), but I cannot remember his name.
Any of the Germans around here know who he is?

Anyway, if you happen to see this thread..... I want The Chasm at WACKEN!!!!!!! Is there any chance of them (or any of the bands at the label) to be at WOA 2003? I think you have great bands!

Thanx!

NP: The Chasm: Architects of Melancholic Apocalypse

metal71

6 Dez. 2002
Las Vegas, USA
Website besuchen
The Chasm!

Saw this band at the Milwaukee Metalfest last July. Very cool!

As far as them playing at Wacken..... seems like they haven't listed any new additions to the bill for about a month now. Seems like we still need one big headliner to really make the show. I vote for Iron Maiden!!

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Cool!!! At least someone knows them besides me and the Witches Brew guy/girl. I urge everyone else to give them a try!!!!! :D:D

I don't know about possible headliners... but if it has to be a good old metal band my vote goes for Mötorhead or Mercyful Fate