Wierd fucking shit!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MrHellRaiser

W:O:A Metalhead
1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
once I went home drunk from a party, don't really remember how I got home, don't remember shit. but when I woke up and I checked my bag, there were female panties inside... I still wonder who owns them...

LEX

12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
I ended up with an industrail sized ash tray (the kind outside apt boildings that weigh about 100lbs) full of sand and cig butts.

And when I looked in my fire pit there was a bunch of what looked like the remains of lawn furniture (but it wasn't mine) :eek: :confused: :D

And I found a really nice bong once. One time I came home from work at night the day after a party and a friend of mine was there who had been sleeping in a seldomly used room abd I didn't know it and locked him in :D :D

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
LEX schrieb:
I ended up with an industrail sized ash tray (the kind outside apt boildings that weigh about 100lbs) full of sand and cig butts.

And when I looked in my fire pit there was a bunch of what looked like the remains of lawn furniture (but it wasn't mine) :eek: :confused: :D

And I found a really nice bong once. One time I came home from work at night the day after a party and a friend of mine was there who had been sleeping in a seldomly used room abd I didn't know it and locked him in :D :D

was he still sleeping ?