Wierd fucking shit!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I once found an unknown guy sleeping in my shower.......

And once someone puked from a window (I live in a 7th floor), and guess who was knocking my door the morning after? Yes, the guy living in the 6th floor. I had to clean the vomit from his window, but the most disgusting thing was finding out that the guy who puked hadn't masticated the sausages he ate :rolleyes:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Ah nice thread....
Yes the usual ashtrays, glasses, bottles in all states (full, half full, empty)..and once in awhile something strange from the "Sperrmüll" ..which is when people put out big things to be thrown away which don't fit into the normal garbadge... a rocking chair, a carpet, a weight (the weightlifting thingy), a walking cane and so on found the way to me but got thrown out when it was turn for our street for "Sperrmüll".....otherwise I swapped bags at a party once..looked like my bag, but wasn't ....gee belonged to a girl...well we exchanged them later...