Why Nemesiss Kicks All Our Asses

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Well I don't really know why, but I think she does, and I thought I'd share that all with you.

one day she will prove us all inferioir...

also I bet she has some super-cool tricks up her sleeve like some huge fireball thingy....she kicks all our asses.

Nemesiss FTW!!!

(btw I'm sober ;) )

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
It's because she's on the other side of the bar, selling us beer.
Then when we're all passed out, she piles us in a big heap and kicks all our asses at the same time :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
someones got a crush!!

what happed zombi...what happened to the french chick :rolleyes: :D

Alrek

W:O:A Metalhead
Zombi schrieb:
Well I don't really know why, but I think she does, and I thought I'd share that all with you.

one day she will prove us all inferioir...

also I bet she has some super-cool tricks up her sleeve like some huge fireball thingy....she kicks all our asses.

Nemesiss FTW!!!

(btw I'm sober ;) )

I'm back, and I got tipsy, that helped *alot*. Anyway, Nemesiss can't touch me, and if she tries, well, I'm going to show her exactly who can kick who's ass.