Why Dragonlord ?????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
hey man, to each his own! you can go have a beer while dragonlord is playing and no one will kill you for that. i'd much rather see dragonlord than torfrock or macabre, but that's just how it is. no need to complain, dude.

besides, voivod may have been something cool one day, but from what i hear of them they sound like some kind of washed up 80's death metal band that no one is going to bust a nut over. so oh well. theres bands i particularly dislike at wacken, but thats all good cuz i can go shoppin' or get a beer while they're playing, and then see the bands i came for.. which is probably what every other person will be doing, or something similar.

fuck whining and complaining, hail fuckin' metal!! have fun, god damn you!!

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
@Korgull: i saw the first (and second) Snake reunion show in Hamilton. It completely ruled. They were pretty happy to be playing together again (especially Snake). It was in a small room above a record shop with about 75 people. The Blower bass was sadly missed though. They played alot of old tune. Warriors of Ice!!!!!!!!!

I don't think they're ready to tour yet, maybe next year? They have to get Blacky back in the band first! He was at a recent autograph session with the rest of the guys. Hmmmm???

Korgull

17 Juni 2002
Söderhamn,Sweden
Website besuchen
I´m still sad that Voivod cancelled last year and that´s why I hoped the new band to be Voivod when I saw that there had been a new band added and I was so disappointed that it was a (for me) shitband,sorry for that.
Let´s drink some beer !

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
The only reason I can think of Testament members forming a band that sounds like Dimmu Borgir is money, that band looks extremely gay!

As for Voivod, there wouldnt be so much a problem if their albums from the last ten years absolutley sucked ;-)

Lee

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
i agree Dragonlord really have nothing new to offer......but i still don't mind them........it's weird that such an originator has become such a follower

The last real Voivod album was Nothingface! (though The Outer Limits has some moments). I'm sure you'll be seeing them next year! maybe w/ Blacky too.!

The Blackguards Control!

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
just come to canada to see them. they played 3 reunion shows here recently and i'm thinkin there'll be a few more once Blacky rejoins!

it's nice that canada still has something good to offer swedes. i've been feeding off of your scene for the last 2 years.