Why are heavy,power,speed metal concerts so boring???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Re: Why are heavy,power,speed metal concerts so boring???

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Music you mean :p:p;p;p:p:p

Well I am allways in rush :D:D:Dso I don't look what I type :D:D:D

Well anyways I wouldn't want to live in USA,there is lot of crap music over there.At least in czech we don't have nufecal,but,which is great,big grind scene.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why are heavy,power,speed metal concerts so boring???

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Well I am allways in rush :D:D:Dso I don't look what I type :D:D:D

Well anyways I wouldn't want to live in USA,there is lot of crap music over there.At least in czech we don't have nufecal,but,which is great,big grind scene.

I was talkin to a friend of mine yesterday about going to Obscene extreme fest and he told hed fuckin love to go back to the czech republic as his former band narcosis (fast grind) played two dates over there and he fucking loved it! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why are heavy,power,speed metal concerts so boring???

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
I was talkin to a friend of mine yesterday about going to Obscene extreme fest and he told hed fuckin love to go back to the czech republic as his former band narcosis (fast grind) played two dates over there and he fucking loved it! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah grind is welcome over here :D:D:D More tahn nu metal,on Slipknot concert there was in our capital not more than 2000 people

flo

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
hammered_god: concerning this statement i must guess that you've neverbeen to a speed metal concert :) have you ever seen an exciter gig? think that's boring? or what about somemore underground bands like solitair from finland? speed metal is the fucking most energetic style of music at all and that's what you feel at the concerts. but ifyou think about speed metal as some gayshithighspeedmelodicpop from italy than you are right of course ;-)

perhaps you should try some real underground heavy metal concerts also. someweeks ago i sawa concert in cologne with savallion dawn (check them out! great epic metal from germany! and they don't sound german at all!), battleram (one of the best new bands from italy! check them out, too!), battle roar (same from greece. just released a hell of an album!), doomsword (guess you all should know this band... if not, change this!) and jag panzer! and i can tell you, the whole audience was going totally crazy! after the jag panzer concert i gota bit injured because i tried a stage dive and the people didnt hold me... so i jumped right into a broken bottle. shit happens! but who cares, it was just an awsome metal party! 40years old metal dinosaurs were banging their heads right next to some younger people like me and everybody was heaving great fun! and jag panzer did an unforgettable concert (they played songs like chain of command, iron eagle, the crucifix, generally hostile.... just the old stuff!). i just love the spirit of the underground! just few people...maybe about 100... but each single one of them is a real maniac! that's my favourite concert atmosphere!
hehe, this month i can give you ashort review about the commercial black metal concerts, because i will visit dimmu borgir and hypocrisy together with my girlfriend :) i don't like the bands as well as the fans... but who knows? maybe it will be funny anyway!

btw. i'm everything but "uncommercial"! i love to listen to old maiden, priest, saxon, motörhead, venom, celtiv frost, accept, running wild and all this commercial bullshit ;-)