Why are heavy,power,speed metal concerts so boring???

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Hammered_gods, 11. Oktober 2003.

1. Hammered_gods

Hammered_gods W:O:A Metalmaster

You know it is crap,people on heavy metal concerts are like pop music fans,they want to see their idols and get as clost to the stage as possible,mostly they don't wanna just hear music,they want to see the band...it is boring..But not even on those concerts,also on all commercial band concerts.

2. Carpathian_Wolf

Carpathian_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

I dont :p:p:p

I dont give a fuck how close i get to the stage as long as i see the band then thats fine. i dont have any idols in metal i just like to watch my fave bands and my fave songs.

Plus i dont know what you mean my commercial band concerts becuase commercial doesnt come under my list :p:p:p:p:p

I listen to whatever my mood feels to so one minute it could be some like brodequin last dys of humanity sikfuk etc the next thing it could be carcass or some other shit next it could be iron maiden exodus then it could switch to something like graveland nargaroth :p:p:p:p

So all in all i think i have a vide variety of ranges in the metal scene :p:p:p:p

Case Closed :p

3. Hammered_gods

Re: Re: Why are heavy,power,speed metal concerts so boring???

Never !Commercial is evrything which like masses of people,even if it is not their favorite style of metal..I don't even like much well known stuff like Macabre,Carcass,Six Feet Under,Obituary,Napalm death,maybe I have one thier CD but I don't like it much.Cause too many people knows this.I would like more concert of some absolutely unknown punk/grind group from another city than concert of somebody well known.

Well that doesn't mean you are not listening to commerce

4. Carpathian_Wolf

Oh yeah i kinda agree the underground must always be supported! :D:D:D:D:D

5. Hammered_gods

Yeah and commerce destoryed :D

6. Carpathian_Wolf

But even though that this is true i dont think it will ever happen :confused:

7. Hammered_gods

Casuse people are buing that shit cause they are hypocrite.Even you are :D:D:,that's what you said :D:D:D You know people says..nah it is commerce,but it is kinda good so why don't listen to it?Fuck off,if it is commerce, then don't even buy that CD

8. Carpathian_Wolf

No my version of commerce is much different to that of yours :D:D:D:D:D

I know what is commerce and what is not :D:D:D:D:D:D

Plus as most people know i dont give a fuck what people think about me! :D:D:D:D:D so if they dont like it they just will have to deal with it :p:p:p:p:p:p

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

9. Warthog

Warthog W:O:A Metalmaster

Bah. I would've said the same about death/black metal shows. I barely see pits any more - just a bunch of pencilnecks standing around with their arms crossed nodding along. Too many kids are just there for whatever band Century Media/Nuclear Blast is trying to hype at the moment.

Not much of an underground to speak of here..."Metalcore" seems to be the big trend nowadays. Converge, Atreyu, Unearth, Darkest Hour, that kind of stuff. And I've been to a bunch of those shows, and they bore me to tears. Maybe my hair's too long for me to appreciate it...

10. LXE

LXE W:O:A Metalhead

11. Hammered_gods

I don't say I go to the death metal/black metal shows,cause lot of commerce is in these two generes.Grind/gore pits are much better :D

This is what I am talking about :D http://www.obscene.cz/OE03/oe_gallery_2003_3.html

No heavy metal concert can be cool like this shit :D:D:D

12. dittohead

dittohead W:O:A Metalmaster

why did you go to wacken then?!?!!?!:p

13. dittohead

dittohead W:O:A Metalmaster

dont like going to festivals for the music....just the atmosphere...cos the sound is tooo fucking shit

14. Warthog

Warthog W:O:A Metalmaster

Amen!!! That's the main reason I used to go to a lot of death metal shows even if i didn't give two shits and a half about the bands...the pits themselves were fun! Not to mention a great workout! :) If you don't want to jump around and go a little crazy...stand back!

At least people at Wacken were (and are) still willing to do the toxic waltz... American metal shows seem to be overrun by a plethora of metal "nerds" who'd rather just stand stark still. I don't get it! Hell...you should've seen the looks people were giving me here when I started a pit to Blind Guardian! :D

15. Carpathian_Wolf

metal nerds...hehee :D

Diese Seite empfehlen