WHOS COMING FROM AUS??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

karhl

15 Jan. 2009
Busselton , western australia
ah yeh...my ticket has yet to arrive :)
how long are u guys gunna stay in germany?
unsure yet as to how long i shud stay
prolly a week...3 days in wacken and 4 in hamburg or somewhere
yeh 2008 woulda been a mad one
bugger i missed it!

jvoorhees

20 Jan. 2008
Australia
ah yeh...my ticket has yet to arrive :)
how long are u guys gunna stay in germany?
unsure yet as to how long i shud stay
prolly a week...3 days in wacken and 4 in hamburg or somewhere
yeh 2008 woulda been a mad one
bugger i missed it!

We're going to be in Hamburg 2 days before and 2 days after Wacken. You know... to recover ;)

WackenOff

any aussies coming to wacken!
theres gotta be hundreds!
anyone from perth?
this is gunna be my first time to wacken and over seas as well
gunna be awesome
undecided on whether im gunna camp or hotel it
ah wells what are all u guys up 2?

My first time to Wacken and overseas as well, though I'm from Canada. I do intend to spend the following winter in Australia though so perhaps a beer and a headbang? I don't know anyone going from Vancouver.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Hey, how are you. I have a photo of us all somewhere, i'll try to find it and send it to you. I think every morning started with Smoo waking me up with a full bottle of Jager or Jack Daniels for breakfast. :D

Yea, I can imagine... at least that's what Smoo looked like, every time we met him :D

VENO

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
My tickets just arrived <3
Of course I'll be camping at Wacken, it's the best thing after the concerts, meeting everyone from everywhere!All of you should camp!
Actually I'll be "hotelling" after Wacken in Hamburg, our flight back is on the 4th only :eek: PAAAAAARTAAAY!!!!

jvoorhees

20 Jan. 2008
Australia
My tickets just arrived <3
Of course I'll be camping at Wacken, it's the best thing after the concerts, meeting everyone from everywhere!All of you should camp!
Actually I'll be "hotelling" after Wacken in Hamburg, our flight back is on the 4th only :eek: PAAAAAARTAAAY!!!!

We're staying in a hotel next to/on the Reeperbahn, that way it is easy to stumble home after the pub :)