Whole lotta new bands!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
You are right on Hammerfall show was annoying when their vocalist wanted us so scream something all time it is real thorn in the eye of heavy metal shows. I never learned any lyrics cause it is stupid. the main thing is to rage, I can go sing to pop music shows, BUT NOT FUCKING ON METAL CONCERTS :D:D:D

Have you actually been to HAmmerfall?
:D
I would have never thought that

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I dont listen to Twisted Sister

Anyways to Hammerfall concert took me my friend who commited suicide. She was great friend of mine. I went there just to see her.
Well I would give you their guitar pic and autograph but my brother would protest :D:D:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Hot diggity!

I'll be there for sure next year! If we can't get a decent pit going to Anthrax then I'll be certain that no one left in Europe has any balls. :D

All excellent bands, yet another great Wacken fest! But I'll echo what Bessi said - where'd you find out about Dio?

I'm actually excited most of all about Cathedral and Balls-Saggeth... two bands I've never seen before. :)

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Originally posted by Warthog
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

I'll be there for sure next year! If we can't get a decent pit going to Anthrax then I'll be certain that no one left in Europe has any balls. :D

All excellent bands, yet another great Wacken fest!

I second that bro! I'll be in that pit. I did a little happy dance when I read the new list of bands (and I'm at work :) ) Lookin' good!!!!

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by calonderiel
Yup, but you've got lot of singing in WOA... and very few mosh pit... There was half a bit of it during In Flames last year, but that was about it...

I went to shower during In Flames. They suck and I knew all the kiddies would be at the show, so there wouldbe no line for the shower.

calonderiel

8 Jan. 2003
Near Paris, France
Website besuchen
Originally posted by konstrukt
I went to shower during In Flames. They suck and I knew all the kiddies would be at the show, so there wouldbe no line for the shower.

You know the saying about opinions...

Anyway, In Flames made a good show as far as I'm concerned, _and_ there was a bit of moshing going around, something you can't say happens a lot in WOA...
Now if you're the singing kind, I understand you'd rather go to the shower... although you ough to try the shower during the night, at 2-3, there's no queue either.