Whole lotta new bands!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Whole lotta new bands!!!!

Originally posted by RANCOROUS
What do you mean except COB?

They are one of the best bands in extreme metal.

Every time I die...

well, opinions differ. Personally their music reminds me of a smelly iguanodon carcass covered with millions of inbreeding flies. But then there is people who like that sort of stuff.

calonderiel

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Jan. 2003
Near Paris, France
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
And I also hope next Wacken there will be some people pushing each other and kick ass. Lets get beaten like old sick dog :D:D:D:D

Nah, won't work... Them German people are great at singing in gigs, but they wouldn't know a mosh if it bite them in the arse...

As for CoB, well, they were really good in WOA 2 years ago...

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Singing in the gigs :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Thats gay :D:D:D:D Anyways I never saw any heavy metal fans who would ever rage. Just to headbang is stupid. It is not fun.
But there were two metalheads from germany in czech club, it was a black metal show, and they had rage as shit, almost as good as grind people. That was so great pit...somebody step on my foot from behind and it hurted whole week. I cant imagine better pit!

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
You are right on Hammerfall show was annoying when their vocalist wanted us so scream something all time it is real thorn in the eye of heavy metal shows. I never learned any lyrics cause it is stupid. the main thing is to rage, I can go sing to pop music shows, BUT NOT FUCKING ON METAL CONCERTS :D:D:D

calonderiel

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Jan. 2003
Near Paris, France
Website besuchen
Slayer show last year sucked big time. I think it was actually the worst gig I ever saw in WOA... And it's even worse considering it was a headliner.

About singing, it can be fun: Twisted Sister was a good exemple of that.