who is going to stay in Hamburg after wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Stormy

20 Juni 2003
Basque Country
Website besuchen
great!! thanx Lucretia!!!

That Instant sleep sounds pretty good!!! and they have special beds for tall people!! 2,20 m beds!!! i´m definately going there... hehe... i´m pretty tall yes..... heh... that´s the first place i see with special long beds.... really cool... \m/\m/

Sec

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2003
Brisbane, Australia
ummm thats a good question, im not totally sure
my mate says on the weds, but whether he flies to Hamburg and we meet there or he flies to Frankfurt and we get a train to Hamburg we're still unsure

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Originally posted by Stormy
great!! thanx Lucretia!!!

That Instant sleep sounds pretty good!!! and they have special beds for tall people!! 2,20 m beds!!! i´m definately going there... hehe... i´m pretty tall yes..... heh... that´s the first place i see with special long beds.... really cool... \m/\m/

Yeah, I'm probebly going to stay there a nite or 2 after Wacken. I e-mailed for reservation and just need to call sat. from Wacken to keep the reserve. I've stayed there b4 and it's pretty good. Walking dist to Reeperbahn with a tiny kitchesn and laid back staff, plus a bar (preppie though) right downstairs and a supermarket close by. They let people play their own cd's and drink in the common room until kinda late too. Let's take the place over....muwuhahahaha

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Hm, lots of people who want to stay at the Instant Sleep Hotel. Bad news is that you can't reserve Rooms or single beds. Maybe they will accept a reservation if enough people want to come. So, lets make a list of people who want to spend 1 or more nighs there.

Der Helm