Who got to see the band Rottweiller from USA, and what did you think,?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Rottweiller, 06. August 2002.

1. Rottweiller

Rottweiller Newbie

Got any comments or pics to show us back in the USA. How was the new singer ? what was the weather like?

2. Steel Commander

Steel Commander Newbie

They were so fuckin´ great!!! It was a new singer?? To me he sounded like the old one!!!

3. AngelWitch73

AngelWitch73 Member

I was very impressed by ROTTWEILLER... Definitely awesome Traditional Metal !! Great wake up call too !!! I didn´t find the CD though but I will look out for it next time I´m at the store...

4. Soggoth

Soggoth Newbie

Rottweiller was awesome !!!

I'm usually more into thrash and death metal but I love good heavy metal. And they played very good classical heavy-metal.

A very impressive show with great vocals and guitar solos. I hope they will tour Europe and come to France soon.

5. gnoff

gnoff W:O:A Metalmaster

It was a bit early for me when they played, was focusing on getting the beer down for breakfast. I did watch them for a while though, sounded ok.

The weather?
    Crazy warm and sunny as hell.

6. Rottweiller

Rottweiller Newbie

I am the vocalist on the CD, and I could not come to Germany. i am very glad to hear that it went well and the Ronnie did a good job on the voc's. I am glad some of you liked the band Thanks for the input, and I can't wait to see the pic's when they get home. how did you like the guitar player, I thingk he is a GOD.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 07. August 2002
  7. Rottweiller

Rottweiller Newbie

Only five english speaking people got to see Rotweiller, I don't get it, Nobody else has anything to say? I really want to know what you all thought of them and the music. there has to be more of you that saw this band. I missed the biggest show of my life, i just want to hear about it from the fans.

8. Wackianne

Wackianne W:O:A Metalhead

When I went to see the show I didn´t know Rottweiller at all actually. But despite of the heat and being quite sleepy we stayed almost until the end of the show :)!
    There wasn´t a huge crowd (no wonder at 10am) but I can say that the people who were there, definitely had good fun and celebrated the band who did a fine, skillful performance (good guitarist indeed! Singer reminded me a bit of Eric Adams, hehe...).

9. Shiny

Shiny W:O:A Metalhead

I went early to get a place in the front for Evergrey.
    I wasn't expecting much from Rottweiller as i had heard very little about them.
    The guitarist came out first and started messing around on the guitar, from that point i was entranced.
    I thought they put on an excellent show despite a sparse crowd so early in the morning.
    They have my vote! : )

10. AngelWitch73

AngelWitch73 Member

I thought the guitarist was awesome ! Lots of very cool solos !

11. Wackianne

Wackianne W:O:A Metalhead

12. Rottweiller

Rottweiller Newbie

Thank you I have not seen any pics yet this is great. I am so glad you liked the songs and the band

Diese Seite empfehlen