Which bands should call it a day?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
I'm a big Morbid Angel-fan. They're the still leaders in their genre. As far as I'm concerned "Gatesways to Annihilation" is a brilliant album, perhaps not as innovative but it has everything to make it a great album like intelligent lyrics, great guitarwork by Trey Azagthoth and Erik Rutan and awsome drumwork by Pete Sandoval. This is my opinion.

Sorts

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
I am also great fan of Morbid Angel.
I agree also that they are leadres in their genre.
Azagthoth & Sandoval are fucking god's
concerning their instrument and ability to write music.

Blessed are we to taste life of sin!!!

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
I know that this is you opinion, but unless you are a real fan of the band I wouldnt say that anything they have done in the last ten years has been interesting, and thats a long time not to release a great album.

Lee

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Metal isn't the most innovative musical genre. As far as I'm concerned Morbid angel is going strong as ever and they've released a string of very great albums. They're innovative enough for me. That can't be said of AC/DC and manowar..they're repeating themselves over and over again..