Which Band should be at W:O:A

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

BlaspheMouse

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Juni 2003
Belgium
Website besuchen
I think the bill is good enough. You can't put up a bill that everyone likes. There's always a band you don't want to see that another definitely wants to see.

Iron Maiden is a big no-no because they'll be playing in America and Canada the days Wacken is organized.

Darkthrone isn't gonna play such a huge festival because they consider themselves 'underground'

Let's just say that we need a good replacement for Iced earth, because I don't think they'll be coming to Wacken this year.

I'm thinking about

Metallica
Type O Negative
Overkill

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Not Metallica,you want all that nufecal childern come to Wacken?:D:D:D

I want to see some great scandinavian brutal death metal underground groups...but anyways fuck,they canlet play some FUcker king fucker or what but great death scandinavian undergound bands not,that ain´t fair :/

BlaspheMouse

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Juni 2003
Belgium
Website besuchen
hmz, killer death metal bands. I think you guys have enough. Nile not good enough for you?

In fact, couldn't care less, not a death metal fan. I'll be hanging out in front of the true metal stage anyways.

Unless when Ancient Rites perform, then I'll be banging in front of them; Long time since I've seen them perform. We're usually just hanging out in the bar till the morning after

:D