Which band are you most looking forward to????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
For me its obviously Iced Earth.... I've only seen them once... not bad to say they have only ever played england once..... other bands i'm looking forward to are Slayer, In Flames, The Crown, Soilwork, Masterplan etc......

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TESTAMENT!!
dew scented
nile
vader
iced earth:p
primal fear
sentenced
in flames
soilwork

im sure there more...

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
For me it`s:

Thyrfing
Dark Age
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
Malevolent Creation
Soilwork
Sentenced

..and any other bands like Slayer...In Flames and so on..that I´m interesting in to see.....but I prefer the other (if they`d play at the same time)

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
My list of must-see bands:

Slayer, Testament, Malevolant creation, Nile, Vader, Soilwork, In flames, dew- sentence, The Crown, Darkane, Raunchy, The allmighty punchdrunk (Gene hoglan on drums) and probably some bands Katta will force me to see :D

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by Supercharger
My list of must-see bands:

Slayer, Testament, Malevolant creation, Nile, Vader, Soilwork, In flames, dew- sentence, The Crown, Darkane, Raunchy, The allmighty punchdrunk (Gene hoglan on drums) and probably some bands Katta will force me to see :D

Like Gamma Ray, Iced Earth, Rage, Masterplan, Stratovarius,
Sonata Arctica, Vader and so on? ;)

Abaddon

26 Nov. 2001
Kiel
Do you mean... except of SLAYER? :)
Kataklysm, their new album is great. And Vader