where's the English version of the news?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Nothing to add to the subject of this thread. (except that the english talking guys would be very grateful if any german or austrian or whoever that understands german better than me, translate the last news update)

Thanks again, Holger.

Jorma

3 Apr. 2002
Nord-westliche Sümpfe
Website besuchen
Translation

Hello, I hope my translation is understandable.

*News update 06.05.02:*

Many guys wrote to us: "Hey, why not organize a metal-travel?"
That's why we consider the following idea for 2003:
We organize a hotel close to the sea in Bodrum (Turkey), for example, - Metalheads only! - including a metaldisco, livebands, special guests, cheap drinks, party without ending... and many more.
To cut it short: a party-travel for Metalheads to let themselves go, relax, meet buddies etc.
We'd be grateful for your opinions, ideas etc.
Mail to: Headquarter@ics-woa.de
or send a letter to:
Metaltix - Keyword: Metal-Travel, Hauptstr. 47, 24869 Dörpstedt

All those who answer until 30th june 2002 have the chance to win one of three one week metal-travels for one person!!!
*end of news*

Jorma

3 Apr. 2002
Nord-westliche Sümpfe
Website besuchen
I'm just working about that picture though it won't be a photo of me. There' s no reason to hide from me a) it's not easy to find anyone (incl. those who travel with you!) at Wacken b) I'm really thirsty so one beer or anything else won't be enough so I'll take some stuff along, too (and I share, of course)!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Nice picture :)

Yes, one beer is never enough, but if ten people invite you to a beer....maybe it'd start to be enough (just start.. :) )