Wheres Mulky???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
Actually mulk, it was your fault this happened. You missed the coach. You had my ticket. You were irresponsible again. I am £55 out of pocket. I don't want the money back straight away, but I want that money back. And if you don't believe me that the ticket cost £55, i'm staring at it right now. Stop trying to blame other people on what was your foolishness.

P.S. the signature was harsh I admit and am sorry for it.

U were also irresponsible for not asking me to give u the ticket in the first place lacking common sense there i believe.

I also lacked no foolishness believing that there was regular coaches to the airport which is what normally happens in a city such as hamburg as it is rather a big city. Not knowing any knowledge that there was only two a day. therefore lack of imfornation led to this error.

Also you would have also been in same stituation even if i had gone back with you as the train station couldnt allow us to travel on the tickets we had as because it was an apex ticket and was cheap so the times had to be stuck to therefore you would have had to pay £55 again so you would have had another problem so bascially it is leeds train station who fucked up the tickets not i and therefore it is leeds train station who owe u a refund on the ticket not me so basically the fact is i still am not giving u £55

I also believe u that it was £55 as i had to get one today. I said very clearly to the train station 15.20 and they gave me 14.20. they fucked up they owe u money and i am not giving u it no matter what as i owe u nothing.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
to be honest i also thought there was a regularly halfhourly coach to the bus station. even i was luckly to catch one my self after i left zombis.

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
U were also irresponsible for not asking me to give u the ticket in the first place lacking common sense there i believe.

I also lacked no foolishness believing that there was regular coaches to the airport which is what normally happens in a city such as hamburg as it is rather a big city. Not knowing any knowledge that there was only two a day. therefore lack of imfornation led to this error.

Also you would have also been in same stituation even if i had gone back with you as the train station couldnt allow us to travel on the tickets we had as because it was an apex ticket and was cheap so the times had to be stuck to therefore you would have had to pay £55 again so you would have had another problem so bascially it is leeds train station who fucked up the tickets not i and therefore it is leeds train station who owe u a refund on the ticket not me so basically the fact is i still am not giving u £55

I also believe u that it was £55 as i had to get one today. I said very clearly to the train station 15.20 and they gave me 14.20. they fucked up they owe u money and i am not giving u it no matter what as i owe u nothing.

what do you mean not letting you give me the ticket... YOU NEVER OFFERED ME THE FUCKING TICKET. You said you would keep them in your bag safe till it was time to go home.

As for the lack of information.... I didnt know that there was only 2 coaches, I had no idea when they ran... but BIG SURPRISE.... I managed to get to the airport and get on my plane. And hamburg could be the size of the fucking moon and it wouldnt change the fact that only 2 coaches will travel to an airport which has 2 scheduled departures in the afternoon. No More. No Less.

And actually I could have got a full refund or another ticket to leeds if I had my train ticket, The guy at the ticket stand in stansted airport said that as it was a mistake on leeds train stations behalf, I was entitled to either a refund or a replacement ticket as long as I could produce the ticket.... BUT LO AND BEHOLD, MY TICKET WAS NESTLED IN YOUR BAG IN LUBECK. So I had to buy another ticket. Which cost me £55. I do believe that makes it YOUR fault, and if you were any sort of friend at all you would agree to pay me back. I don't mind if its a weeks time or 3 months, I want, and need that money back as I'm trying my damndest to get myself out of debt and losing £55 for nothing doesnt help at all.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
what do you mean not letting you give me the ticket... YOU NEVER OFFERED ME THE FUCKING TICKET. You said you would keep them in your bag safe till it was time to go home.

As for the lack of information.... I didnt know that there was only 2 coaches, I had no idea when they ran... but BIG SURPRISE.... I managed to get to the airport and get on my plane. And hamburg could be the size of the fucking moon and it wouldnt change the fact that only 2 coaches will travel to an airport which has 2 scheduled departures in the afternoon. No More. No Less.

And actually I could have got a full refund or another ticket to leeds if I had my train ticket, The guy at the ticket stand in stansted airport said that as it was a mistake on leeds train stations behalf, I was entitled to either a refund or a replacement ticket as long as I could produce the ticket.... BUT LO AND BEHOLD, MY TICKET WAS NESTLED IN YOUR BAG IN LUBECK. So I had to buy another ticket. Which cost me £55. I do believe that makes it YOUR fault, and if you were any sort of friend at all you would agree to pay me back. I don't mind if its a weeks time or 3 months, I want, and need that money back as I'm trying my damndest to get myself out of debt and losing £55 for nothing doesnt help at all.

Well thats not what they fucking told me this morning!.

and u think im not in debt as well ?? i might work in bank but believe me i am in debt and this situation doesnt help me one little bit

They told me it would get me as far as peterborough and that because it was an apex ticket the times had to be stuck and GNER was very strict about that.

and I DIDNT SAY I OFFERED U THE FUCKING TICKET I SAID WHY THE FUCK DIDNT U ASK FOR IT THEN IF U WAS SO CONCERNED

Im not talkin about this tonight my minds too stressed as it is. Ive fucking lost out more than u and no im not saying thats your fault.

A Coming Curse

11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
Why should I have to ask you for my ticket... and I wasnt concerned... not until I got on the bastard plane and found out you didnt. I trusted you to look after the ticket... and I didnt want to hurt your feelings by asking for the ticket and sounding paranoid.

I really don't care if you pay me £5 a week, I do want that money back. I don't mind when either... over the next few weeks or months etc. and I don't really want to talk about it but I am making my point. I am not going to let it slide because its a lot of money to me and money practically thrown down the drain.

A Coming Curse

11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
It will be a few months b4 i can give it back anyway i guess.....
thats fine. If it had been the other way round I would pay you back aswell. You may think i'm just saying that but think back to saturday night at the metal bash... you told me you lost your wacken ticket and I went to look for it for about 20 minutes. When we realised we wouldnt find it and you would have to buy another one I offered to chip in for it. Now that in my book is friendship.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Why should I have to ask you for my ticket... and I wasnt concerned... not until I got on the bastard plane and found out you didnt. I trusted you to look after the ticket... and I didnt want to hurt your feelings by asking for the ticket and sounding paranoid.

I really don't care if you pay me £5 a week, I do want that money back. I don't mind when either... over the next few weeks or months etc. and I don't really want to talk about it but I am making my point. I am not going to let it slide because its a lot of money to me and money practically thrown down the drain.

yes i understand that also i mean when i found it would be 60 euros to get back and then £55 for the train it felt fucking shit if you know what i mean.

Maybe the train ticket was my fault but missing the plane wasnt....i was just under the assumption that there would be reg coaches.

We will sort something out.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
thats fine. If it had been the other way round I would pay you back aswell. You may think i'm just saying that but think back to saturday night at the metal bash... you told me you lost your wacken ticket and I went to look for it for about 20 minutes. When we realised we wouldnt find it and you would have to buy another one I offered to chip in for it. Now that in my book is friendship.

that is fair enough...:)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Shadowtear
sorry dotti I think it`s not good in this thread ;)

but yes... around 38°C

nahh nahh i'm im partical :)
lets head to the 25k thread :}

38oC OUCH!!! its been aroun 35...still VERY HOT!! and the news ppl are getting VERY excited:p:p:p