Wheres Mulky???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Shadowtear

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
If I would ring Lübeck airport now and would ask if Michael M... (we all know his second name but I better don´t write him in the forum) checked into a plane the wouldn`give me an answer because of this fucking data security :( :( :( :( :( :(

(I know it `cause I know somebody who tried the same times ago)

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
well like I said i'm £55 out of pocket so i'm not particularly pleased with him... but his safe return to england is more important for the time being...

hey you can talk about the money stuff with him later.... like you say... it`s really more imprtant to know what`s up with him and that he return safe!!!!!

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
So I have to go off now :(

I´m still in worry about Mikey... hope everything is ok...
so please...when any one of you hear anything about Mikey...so please send me an SMS...(besides he tell you he have let me know what was up).

Thank you very much!

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
Seriously... where is he??? I went to the hamburg coach station at 10am this morning for the 12:05pm coach to lubeck airport and waited for mulk... and waited.... and waited.... and got on the coach... and waited... and got to the airport... didnt see him... got on the plane... he didnt get on.... got to stansted... and had to pay £55 bloody quid for another train ticket back to leeds.... although I do want that money back, I do want to know what happened... and if he is staying in hamburg or travelling back to england some time in the near future...

Dream on if u think im givin u £55 quid for a train ticket. i am still stuck in london and have jack shit to get back home so think on glen if u think im givin u it back. this is not my fault that this is happened. i see u are thinkin of urself again u selfish bastard. i don think u can understand what ive been thru at all!!!!!

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
Actually mulk, it was your fault this happened. You missed the coach. You had my ticket. You were irresponsible again. I am £55 out of pocket. I don't want the money back straight away, but I want that money back. And if you don't believe me that the ticket cost £55, i'm staring at it right now. Stop trying to blame other people on what was your foolishness.

P.S. the signature was harsh I admit and am sorry for it.