where art thou????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
where art thou?? where thy grandma codo?? where thy niece steffi?? where thy swedish spammer f_k?? where thy shizzo?? where thy supercharger ray?? where thy katta?? where thy become??

WHERE ART THOU????

why the hell am i talking like that??

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
perhaps because you're drunk? :D Well I'm here but since I'm working full time and I have to share this computer with at least three other persons I don't have the chance to spam that often anymore. Katta isn't on-line because her internet is still down..

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
coDo has been to the Rock Hard fetisval

Ray just answered for him and Katta

Shizzo I think has become morte involvedin his g/f and his work so he don't have so much time any more

F_K / Chris sometimes gets too tired of the spamming so he takes a break. Also he has some more exams coming up, so probably doing some studying as well.

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by dittohead
where art thou?? where thy grandma codo?? where thy niece steffi?? where thy swedish spammer f_k?? where thy shizzo?? where thy supercharger ray?? where thy katta?? where thy become??

WHERE ART THOU????

I am not a spammer ;)

I was at my beloved's house and she ain't got broadband
and yes I have 2 exams comign up this weekd

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hehehe nah i was bored...i had to get something on floppy, then i thought lets start spaming ;)

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by dittohead

WHERE ART THOU????

what the FUCK are you talking about?! you know where steff is! and codo has been at the rock hard fest all weekend ray has moved home kattas internet connection is till down and shizzo i have no fucking idea

And sir knight is usually here :p

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Re: Re: where art thou????

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
what the FUCK are you talking about?! you know where steff is! and codo has been at the rock hard fest all weekend ray has moved home kattas internet connection is till down and shizzo i have no fucking idea

haha :) you know me :p

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Re: Re: where art thou????

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf

Usually?
I don't live here you know