Where are u from???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
born and raised in Southern Germany (no, not Bavaria! :p :D ) and moved to Hamburg 11 years ago for my studies, then stuck here :D

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. As I was 9 years old I lived in the South of Paraguay for one year and then came back to Buenos Aires as I was 10 years old. With 18 I left my home and went to Bielefeld (near Dortmund), Germany. There I stayd for almost 3 years and now I´m living in Augsburg (near Munich) since March 2003.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Born in Stockholm, Sweden.
Childhood in Umeå, northern Sweden
Teens in Örnsköldsvik, just south of Umeå
From 21 years old to 28 years old in Stockholm
Now back in Örnsköldsvik

Also -
One year in Östersund, just about the middle of Sweden (95/96)
One year in Farmersville, Ohio, USA (93/94)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Born in Boston, Mass, USA, where my father's family is from.

After that, moved to Irving, Texas (outside of Dallas), then to Paris (France, not Texas), then at the age of four my family moved to Potomac, Maryland, a snotty suburb located right on the banks of the river of the same name, about a 20 min drive NW of Washington DC (a city with a few notorious citizens you might be familiar with :D)

Lemmy help me if I'm gonna spend much longer here!

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I was born in Duchcov (thats where Casanova was living til his death) but I have allways lived in small shitty town Krupka (12000 people, at least half of them are gypsey scum and rest of it are idiots and punks)

p.s.:It is called Graupen if you german fuckers dont understand :D:D:D

Sister Demon

28 Nov. 2001
Schweiz
I was born in Bern, Switzerland and now I live in Lenzburg (between Bern and Zürich).

I want to spend a few months in Norway as soon as possible....
But I don`t have enough money yet to do that. :(

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
Born in Boston, Mass, USA, where my father's family is from.

After that, moved to Irving, Texas (outside of Dallas), then to Paris (France, not Texas), then at the age of four my family moved to Potomac, Maryland, a snotty suburb located right on the banks of the river of the same name, about a 20 min drive NW of Washington DC (a city with a few notorious citizens you might be familiar with :D)

Lemmy help me if I'm gonna spend much longer here!

But you have the Snakehead Fish (they've been finding them in the Potomac River lately) to keep ya company.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by LooseCannon
But you have the Snakehead Fish (they've been finding them in the Potomac River lately) to keep ya company.

mmm, Snakeheads! Sounds tasty, doesn't it? :D

my friend Seb (who was at WOA last year with me) lived right next to the pond in Crofton that they drained to try and kill off the snakeheads. Seems that didn't work, haha.

You getting many cicadas up there, Chris? Little bugs are still going strong here.

Metal _Knight

21 Feb. 2003
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sister Demon
I was born in Bern, Switzerland and now I live in Lenzburg (between Bern and Zürich).

I want to spend a few months in Norway as soon as possible....
But I don`t have enough money yet to do that. :(

You can come and live with me if you want, for free if you do my dishes and wash my clothes....deal?

I been living in Trondheim, Norway for 2 years now, before that I lived in a city (at least in the Norwegian scale) called Kristiansund for 3 years. Before that I dwelled 16 years in the outer realms of infinite courage beyond the immortal void of fire........and steel of course. tee-hee.....

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
mmm, Snakeheads! Sounds tasty, doesn't it? :D

my friend Seb (who was at WOA last year with me) lived right next to the pond in Crofton that they drained to try and kill off the snakeheads. Seems that didn't work, haha.

You getting many cicadas up there, Chris? Little bugs are still going strong here.

Saw my 1st 2 last Fri. waiting at the bus stop to go home.They're starting to make some noice here.