What's the meaning of life?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

holocaust

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
Why have we been put on this forsaken planet? Is there a higher force? Or are we here just to die!

I think it's a thread you can write a lot in. Also a good thing to know the psychological and religious sides of the spammers, threadwriters and most of all; metalheads!

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Originally posted by Supercharger
my reason why I'm still around? The answer is plain and simple: metal. It gives and has given me more joy then all the booze and women on this fucked up place. And my friends is a reason to live also :D

Hey Supercharger !!!

You're the man !!!

Metal music, beers, concerts and good friends are the reason I'm alive.

If I ever go deaf (may the Mighty Metal god forbid that) I'm leaving this fuckin' earthball for sure...

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
There is no meaning of life. We are just an interesting combination of carbon molecules created during an earlier generation of stars.

We may have purposes in our life, but those our chosen by ourselves. There is no higher meaning.

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Originally posted by Zombi
There is no meaning of life. We are just an interesting combination of carbon molecules created during an earlier generation of stars.

We may have purposes in our life, but those our chosen by ourselves. There is no higher meaning.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us

Hear, hear! I think trying to figure out some sort of "meaning" or "purpose" to one's life just takes up valuable drinking time.

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
What's so funny?
The funny thing is, that you are absolutely right. All human beeings think they are something 'special' but we are NOT!

We just think that we are "very intelligent" compared to every other species on this freakin planet....but we are NOT !!!

:)

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Metal Pede
The funny thing is, that you are absolutely right. All human beeings think they are something 'special' but we are NOT!

We just think that we are "very intelligent" compared to every other species on this freakin planet....but we are NOT !!!

:)

Well, actually we are much more intelligent. We are the only species on the planet that can teach ourselves something. Like learning the guitar on your own.
Also we are special in that we are the only species that can walk upright, and have fully made use of tools to build up everything we have over the last thousands of years.

In fact, compared to the other species on this planet, we are very special.

But we are talking about a meaning to this uniqueness, which there is not.

Lina

4 Okt. 2002
user.metal.tm
i don't believe that our lifes have any meaning. i don't believe in any kind of divinity or higher force. that's also a reason why i think not only christianity being ridiculous but also satanism. especially the satanism of some black metalers. i also do not believe my soul can one day exist without my body. i even don't want to be a bodyless something.
i'm a supporter of "the big accedent" in the past and of the evolution theory. i think all that is living developed step by step.