What to do with our bags

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WolfLust

9 Feb. 2004
Lebanon
www.chaotaeon.com
Hello,

We will be 3 guys coming to wacken with our traveling bags since we'll be staying for 10 days once WOA is over and we're wondering what we can do with our large luggages, can anyone give us an advise?
Thank you.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
WolfLust schrieb:
Hello,

We will be 3 guys coming to wacken with our traveling bags since we'll be staying for 10 days once WOA is over and we're wondering what we can do with our large luggages, can anyone give us an advise?
Thank you.

You mean while you are at Wacken?
Leave the stuff in your tent, it's the best way.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
<---- 3 times in Wacken and never been stolen. During the concerts I just had with me the money and the passport :)

Great and then try to fell drun k into some kind of poor or water in general (as I did last weekend, drowned my cellphone and money and all stuff I got in purse was wet so I had to dry it :D)...Ok thats pretty much it :D

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
if you're staying in the same place before and after Wacken, ask the hostel/hotel if they have somewhere to store your luggage for a few days. Most do and are happy to accommodate...

Wacken is safe - if you're worried just buy a small lock for your big bag and/or tent, otherwise you can leave your stuff in one of the main station lockers or left luggage office, but make sure you carry your passport with you to Wacken

If you're that paranoid, you can hire a small locker for your valuables at Wacken (they had them last year, suppose they'll have them again this year)

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
The lockers at WOA are great for keeping valuables in. They let you go into it as much as you want. I used it last year for everything important.
The first year I was there I caught some Bastard stealing my WHOLE TENT with everything inside. Lockers for me now.

The Hamburg Main Train station has a luggage check I'm pretty sure. It's probebly worth leaving extra shit there that you don't need to drag along to the fest.