What the fuck's up with Lacuna Coil?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Lacuna Coil's pull out of a tour of the US,AGAIN!Century Media's saying it's because of INS(they said it's about their paperwork not being on time,BULLSHIT!).Anybody else hear about this?Warthog,IM me if you're still going to see the Opeth part of the show.

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
The same thing happened to Marduk and Halford too, seems like the paperwork is taking too much time to be done now...

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Marduk's cancelled at least two tours I know of because of immigration trouble, and Dark Tranquility just recently had problems... I know Lacuna Coil has toured here before, with Moonspell, so I don't know what went wrong this time.

Another after effect of Sept. 11th, really...the immigration authorities here are so much stricter now. My German neighbors are getting deported back to Germany, even though they've been living here for over TEN years, just because they filled out the paperwork wrong way back then. And then they can't move back here for another five years! Ridiculous...

Maybe the European metal bands should sneak across the Maine border like the 9/11 hijackers did!

@Cannon: Yeah, I'll be there! Unless Opeth get barred too, heh...

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
Marduk's cancelled at least two tours I know of because of immigration trouble, and Dark Tranquility just recently had problems... I know Lacuna Coil has toured here before, with Moonspell, so I don't know what went wrong this time.

Another after effect of Sept. 11th, really...the immigration authorities here are so much stricter now. My German neighbors are getting deported back to Germany, even though they've been living here for over TEN years, just because they filled out the paperwork wrong way back then. And then they can't move back here for another five years! Ridiculous...

Maybe the European metal bands should sneak across the Maine border like the 9/11 hijackers did!

@Cannon: Yeah, I'll be there! Unless Opeth get barred too, heh...

I'll still be there.We can touch base,ok?

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Warthog: They are sent back?

Like I have written somewhere on the forum, USA has problems nowadays...
Terrorists can strike everywhere and almost whenever they want so stopping bands and sending back people.... that is sick...

I wonder... Do USA stilll dislike Germans? or is it because Germany don't want to be part of a war agains Iraq...

I am still happy living in Europe, no paper-problems for us...

Warthog, Rock'n'Roll ad other americans, why not stand against these discriminating laws, USA needs European Metal bands :)