What metalband are you?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
You are Dissection! You really detest the idea of organized religion, and speak out against it in your music. Your music rules, but your character is questionable. Your core member was arrested and convicted of murder, which really hurt your reputation. When he gets out, your band shall return!

Uhm, that added a thing or two that I didn't say in the questionnaire, but hell, i'm Dissection, who cares? :cool:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
quiz thingy schrieb:
Iced Earth

You are Iced Earth! Your music stems from classic heavy metal with slight thrash roots. You love melody in your music, and you definitely love adding the element of fantasy with reality when you write your songs. Rhythm speed, heaviness, and melody are what you`re all about!

sweet :]

rscruickshank

19 März 2008
Edinburgh
What metal band are you?

My Results:

Opeth You are Opeth! You are very poetic with your lyrics, and your music flows like a waterfall. Your emotions change from angry to sad very quickly. Some people don`t like you because you can sound too depressing. You`re one of the best metal bands in the world, and you worship your fans!

Sweet.

rscruickshank

19 März 2008
Edinburgh
What metal band are you?

My Results:

Metallica You are Metallica! In your prime, your music ruled so much. What happened after the Black Album? You are the center of the Napster controversy, you stopped doing solos, your drums sound like trash cans, and your new bass player sucks. Get back on top of things, because people want the old you!

couldn't be more true.

What did you do to get Metallica? did you tick the box about not actually liking metal? ;)

Gomez7253

17 Okt. 2007
England
www.myspace.com
-

Dissection

You are Dissection! You really detest the idea of organized religion, and speak out against it in your music. Your music rules, but your character is questionable. Your core member was arrested and convicted of murder, which really hurt your reputation. When he gets out, your band shall return!

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
too bad Cryptopsy sucks ass live :rolleyes:

Depends when you saw them I guess... When we used to go see them they used to be awesome, and would just jam with whoever stayed behind afterwards.

Anyways:

Dissection

Zeraphine01

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Aug. 2008
Rostock
Dissection