What is a "normal" camera?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von ace, 26. Juli 2002.

1. ace

ace Newbie

It says in the faq that normal cameras are allowed. Does that mean that I can not bring a camera with a removable lenses/zoom lens?

I dont concider my equipment professional, but its a bit bigger than a compact camera.

Also, what would I do with the camera if I wasnt allowed to bring it inside? Is there anywhere to hand in valuables, because I wouldnt want to leave it in the tent...

2. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

If it's not a professional camera it must be ok, even if it's a little bit bigger than a compact camera.
    Only video camera's and professional camera's are not allowed.
    And I am not sure there are lockers or something like that.A while ago some people asked if there where lockers before. Holger said sort of yes, but I am not sure. ask it in the q&a if you want to know for sure.

3. gnoff

gnoff W:O:A Metalmaster

Personally I'm gonna bring a "one time" camera, tha card board type, so if I loose it or it gets wet or broken, the worst thing to happen is that I won't get any pictures from the festival.

Hopefully a lot of the forum users will scan their pictures and put them on the web after the festival is over :)

I plan to, if I manage to get my small camera back home in one piece ;)

4. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

haha, that is the same sort of camera I always bring to festivals. Very good to make pictures of people. But getting pictures of bands is quite harder unless you are standing front row.

btw, a While ago I read on the lowlands forum an idea of buying this kind of camera, make some pictures, put it down on a place, somebody else finds it, make some pictures put it down somewhere etcetera etcetera and the last one developes them and puts them online.
    personally I think it wont work but it is a fun idea

5. xpet

xpet W:O:A Metalhead

of course I´ll do! Bought a big fat memory card for my digicam :)

Diese Seite empfehlen