What do you think about a new Golf war???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
No, this is all too reminiscent of the last time we went to "war" in the Gulf. The media's yapping about how Saddam has a "countdown" to meet. Security measures are tight everywhere. There are surface-to-air missiles in a hotel parking lot a few miles down the road from me.

That said, I need to figure out how to get the fuck away from DC...

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
i hope there will be no war. but I hope those who want to blow up western cities shall reconsider...

If somebody does that in sweden..like Al-Qaida did and people dies.. Sweden will support USA... i think

CHtheMetalfreak

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Nov. 2001
Bregenz/ jetzt Schweiz
www.UMW-ZINE.com
I think the Usa and the CIA would show us Many Fakes and not the objectiv truth! Only the American trouth! i think thats true that Saddam is a idiot, but also Bush and all politicans there want War in the World! And more the politicans who MAKE WARRRRRRRR!

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
i hope there will be no war. but I hope those who want to blow up western cities shall reconsider...

If somebody does that in sweden..like Al-Qaida did and people dies.. Sweden will support USA... i think

Do You really think that Iraq is responsible for Sept. 11th??

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
No, this is all too reminiscent of the last time we went to "war" in the Gulf. The media's yapping about how Saddam has a "countdown" to meet. Security measures are tight everywhere. There are surface-to-air missiles in a hotel parking lot a few miles down the road from me.

That said, I need to figure out how to get the fuck away from DC...

sounds terrible......

I remember the last Gulf-war.....It was so depressing...the dark desert.....burning oil.....

keep us informed, please