What do we do for a living and what are our hobbies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Well I'm a writer/promoter/photograph. I am currently working for a company who develops learning material (like exercise and texts for technical studies). I edit and layout most of the stuff.

My hobbies include my dog, tv :D, reading-mainly fantasy, some goth horror (but not Anne Rice-yuk) and Lonely Planet guides at the moment ;) going to gigs and talking to people on the net

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'm studying telecommunications engineery, but not very hard, as this is my fourth year in this degree but most of my subjects are from the third year (one even from the second... :) )

I'm also teaching maths, phisics and chemistry to a 17 years aged girl, just a couple of hours a week, but it's enough to get some money for W.O.A.

Hobbies? Not many, this fucking degree doesn't let me too free time, but I enjoy listening music, drinking beer, eating, shitting :) , reading (mainly non-ficticious books) and going out on fridays until 8 o'clock in the morning.

@lvsitanno: good idea this thread!! (but what about you?)

Onkel Pikk

22 Apr. 2002
Tartu, Estonia
pikk.pri.ee
What do i do

I work in a telecommunications company as a support engineer or something. I used to study also this kind of stuff but at the moment my studies are broken.
Besides work i mostly listen to music (heavy metal), have some beers (almost every day), go out with my friends as here in Estonia is very fucking hot weather right now. I also watch and download DivX movies, sometimes watch TV, a.s.o.

Jorma

3 Apr. 2002
Nord-westliche Sümpfe
Website besuchen
Many students around here?!
I study something I would translate "Media-Technology" (all this stuff about TV, PC's etc.)
For some extra money I work in a bar at the weekends. They used to play metal but now things changed: friday:metal!!! saturday:hip-hop (uuurrrggg)
Hobbies: my cats, reading (no special topic, just all that sounds interesting), music, smoking all that isn't fast enough to run from me *smile*, drinkin' with those who think they can drink sooo much ( and carrying them home afterwards!!! Men are such funny creatures!) If there were more hobbies I already killed that part of my brain to remember them!

8 März 2002
Reykjavik, Iceland
Website besuchen
age 21

, I also work in a mental hospital, and am studying spanish and tourism... I donæt know whaddahell I´m doing

hobbies: Music, reading, travelling, eating, sleeping, watching good TV shows and movies,languages, the occasianal art of getting completely utterly pissed,

i hate maths

Neverhead

9 März 2002
Hel(l)mond, NL
Website besuchen
I'm a Archaeology student, my hobbies are: listening to music (METAAAAAL), reading (fantasy, mostly focusing on Terry Prachett stuff at the moment tho), laming around on forums :D, going out, getting drunk, wondering how-the-hell-I-got-to-the-place-where-I-was-when-I-woke-up-this-morning :D, umm well... that's about it

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Wow... At the moment i'm a proffesional bum. *grins* Nah. I'm unemployed and plan to stay that way until after Wacken. Can't let a job screw up my summer for me.
Hmm i must be getting old. I used to work as a soundengineer and freelance journalist(both radio and newspaper\musicmag).

My hobbies are a damned many. Photograps, Norwegian history and the vikings, MUSIC (BlackMetal and DoomMetal), my pc's with all the graphics and stuff i can do. MUSIC(again), festivals, beer, Writing my poems\lyrics, trying to make music *wonders why no one want's to hear it a second time*, my girlfriend, travelling and meeting new people and did i forget Music? Well anyway. I listen to music. :)

"I'd rather give up sex for the rest of my life, than to have to live without music." Book of Kroppus, Psalm 3, fourth verse, first line.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Still going to school... Hope to graduate next month:)
I'm 18 yrs old
Hobbies: Music, playing guitar (just started a band for fun for one gig, but we decided to continue after the exams , url: http://surf.to/ephemeral :))
I like to sport although there is nothing I am really good at:D
and I am wasting my time going to forums like this :)

kanninne

25 Jan. 2002
Malaysia
Website besuchen
im 20....drop out collegestudent....studying geography....not planning to take up any jobs or study before wackenfest...
and my hobbies are : soccer in the rain.....beers(but i cant drink alot :).......composing songs to chicks..ehehah....HENTAI anime...

and im looking forward to my 1st wacken fest....so see you guys there....METAL!!!! UARGGH!!!!!!

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I'm 20, studying jurisprudence.

Hobbies: Bass playing, Metal, Festivals; Bonsai, Forests, Nature; Books, Languages, Painting, Poems, Pipe smoking, Soccer, Juventus; Asatru, Runes, Tai Chi; Computer, games like Sven Bømwøllen, SimGames, Soccer simulations. and some more...

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
well, OK... guess my age you can find in my profile :D
I´m working as a freelancer doing web und screendesign... thats my hobby, too: Hanging around in the web and creating more or less useless websites. WHEN the sun is shining, I love to hang around outsides, drink beer or other stuff (hehe) and meet people or read a book. Of course I love festivals and music !!
I just left my band, maybe there will be a new one somewhen.
As I´ve studied fashion design, I´m making my own clothes sometimes, too.
And I love growing plants... :rolleyes:
and anything that is fun :)

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Yes, i forgot who/what i was - temporarily insane.

So, i'm an History student, i'm the Editor of Ravenous Webzine (server temporarily down), i do some basic webdesign, i run two labels/distro, i design logos, booklets, etc (Triskel Graphix), i read a lot about the Pan-European Pagan history and i have three musical projects (KrematoriuM, Lvsitannia & The Sunwheel Div.)
I focus my musical research on blackmetal and folk music.
I have a dog...