what could be improved at the wacken festival

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bierfanaat

6 Aug. 2003
Leerdam
www.braxator.nl
Personaly i think not very much, only two things, Better shower and water points. I went to the festival this year for the first time and the first thing i noticed when i came there(just had a 9 hour drive from Holland towards the festival) is that when i wanted to take a shower is that i had to walk a very long distance to get to the showers, and when i got there it where very sucky showers wich where hardly or not working at all sometimes. And 2 showercamps for thousands of visitors a day isn't very handy. Maybe something for next year.

and 2 the waterpoints, if people wanted to get some water, they could only go to 2 points again (so far i know) where there was water, and this was arranged a bit sucky. now Don't get me wrong about this, I thought the festival kicked some major ass, but these are just 2 points wich could be improved. The rest of the festival was just incredible, had the time of my life!

bierfanaat

6 Aug. 2003
Leerdam
www.braxator.nl
i arrived at wednesday and that wasn't a problem for me :), had a great place(but terrible neighbours though)
but the festival opened on the right time i think and if i am correctly people already could get on the camping site earlier, i met people there who where already standing there for almost a week

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I think wacken could be improved by replacing the big skull thing between the two main stages with a picture of Metal Knight...everyone could laugh their asses of all the time

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
I agree with the water facilities being in need of some improvement (although they were still superior to many festivals I've been to) Most of all I think they sould sell ICE, man...I would have paid 9bucks for a stinkin bag of ice if I could find one.

11 Aug. 2003
Greece
rchrist.conxion.gr
i agree with water points and i also think that the party stage should be away from the two main stages.It was too close and you could hear both,if you weren't at the front.
More record labels merch would also be cool.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I can say one thing, the toilet (dixie) situation was WAY improved compared to 2002!

Good job!

Didn't use the showers, can't say anything about those...

GREAT idea to have two places for letting ppl in through security so it was way faster!

Hmm, I guess I really don't have anything to omplain about :)

Maybe to get BO off the billing, cause many of my friends will not go next year solely because this band is playing...

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Hmmm.

The bathrooms and their cost will always be a pet peeve of mine.

Dont belive we (us ladies) should have to pay a butt load of money, so that we can stand on a fucking line for two hours only to piss into a disgusting hole...or to use such a thing as a porty potty. Not to say that we have to sit on the queens porcelin throne...but uh health and convinience, to those of us who cant piss standing up for free, could be better taken into consideration...other than that...eh really dont have any complaints...but less power metal wouldnt be so bad either hehehe. but thats a totally other story..NO SPAMMING heh he he