What are you listening to right now?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Icelandic-arse

everyone is saying the new In Flames album isn't that good, opinions?

at least it´s different, but not bad. But after listening to it a few times I guess I have to admit that I like the older stuff better... gonna go to the gig in October anyway :)

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Haven't listened to their new record yet. Did listen to the new Soilwork (Natural born chaos) and Darkane (Expending senses). Both albums are truely exellent. I've listened to the new Nile album. It's an instant deathmetalclassic, believe me. The new Treshold album is brilliant too. It's going to be an expensive month :D

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
MY DYING BRIDE "The Angel and the dark river"

(one of the finest albums ever)

That is actually so damn true - you seem to like quite a lot of the same "Slow Stuff" than, first 3rd and the Mortal, now the best MDB-Album.

I'm listening to Neurosis - A sun that never sets. Brilliant as always.

Greets

mono