What about Brazil?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
! POSTPONED!!

"Wacken Rocks Brazil': Official Communication

The companies ICS/Wacken, Atos Entertainment and Roadie Crew magazine, responsible by the realization of the festival "Wacken Rocks Brazil", decided for the postponement of the first edition of the festival in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />....Brazil...., that was predicted for the days 09 and 10 of May of 2009, in the Arena Anhembi in São Paulo (SP). <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />....

.. ..

The venue, Arena Anhembi, remains being the local where will take place this first edition of the "WRB", and the new date shall be defined according to the availability of the venue, and according to the period that can facilitate the presence of the public, even for the inhabitants of distant localities from the city of ....São Paulo..... ....

The definition by the postponement does not commit the project "Wacken Rocks Brazil", therefore keep in valid the contract of long term for the annual achievement of the festival in Brazilian territory. ....

.. ..

The change of date has the objective of preserve the interests of the sponsors companies , as well as the artists interests and, mainly, to preserve the interests of the people who will attend the Festival.....

.. ..

This way the Brazilians will have the opportunity to take part of the "Wacken Rocks" in ....Brazil.... yearly continued, with the quality that is the standard of the main Rock festival of the planet. ....

.. ..

The "Wacken" arrives to the country as an event that has tradition of excellence. In 2009 completes its twentieth edition in the ....Germany...., uninterrupted and annual, and always absolutely successful. ....

.. ..

Wacken Rocks ....Brazil.... Staff....

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
It's Wacken's fault!

Whenever I save up more than a couple hundred dollars, I spend it on airfare.:D
I'll probably never get connected at my place, as long as I can mooch net time off my Mom or friends once in awhile.;)