Welcher Fantasy/Sci-Fi-Held bist du?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Tiara

W:O:A Metalmaster
31 Jan. 2003
MUC
ich bin Legolas Greenleaf

A naturally skilled companion to those around you, you earnestly use your prowess out of concern to those you care about.

This forest is old. Very old. Full of memory... and anger.

:D:D *yeah* :D:D

Devstar

12 Juni 2002
Lübeck
www.geilemacker.de
GEIL!
Ich wußte doch schon immer das ich ein garstiger Zwerg bin!
(Gimli)
With a hearty attitude and a gruff yet caring demeanor, you are staunchly dedicated to fighting the good fight.

dan666

28 Apr. 2002
Nürnberg
www.fuckband.de
JAMES T.KIRK!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.

Anduril

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Okt. 2003
Castrop-Rauxel
www.dejected.de
HAN SOLOOOOOOOO :D :D :D :D :D

A caring rascal with situational ethics, you enjoy a good adventure and a great challenge.

You like me because I'm a scoundrel.

Han is a character in the Star Wars universe. See his character entry at the Star Wars Databank for more information.

Linde

12 Jan. 2002
Düsseldorf
www.myspace.com
Quark

An accomplished socialite with political skills, you encourage those around you to let down their guard.

I have a dream, a dream that one day all people -- humans, Jem'Hadar, Ferengi, Cardassians -- will stand together in peace around my Dabo tables.

Quark is a character in the Star Trek universe.

ich sehe mich ja mehr als morn (?) von st oder barney oder der von cheers aber wat solls

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Ich bin Obi-Wan Kenobi :D:D

With the prowess of a seasoned samurai and the wisdom of a wizard, you try to do the sort of things that root out evil.

The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

Obi-Wan is a character in the Star Wars universe.

Wackenstramm

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Aug. 2003
Bielefeld
pp2.de
harhar ich bin auch James T. Kirk :D :D :D

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

Gyfu

26 Aug. 2003
eala frya fresena -HH-
Website besuchen
roy batty

An aggressive leader that lives as you please, you are determined to seek out the answers for your questions.

If only you could see what I have seen with your eyes!

Roy Batty is a character in the Blade Runner universe.

"We're not computers, Sebastian. We're physical."

hmmm...das gibt mir doch mal zu denken!! ;)

KaeptnKorn

16 Juli 2003
Hamburg
James T. Kirk

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.

Och nee, nicht der alte Baucheinzieher! :D:D:D