Wedding

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
hey, how cool! Thats a surprise, indeed! :eek:
Big knuddelz to you and Malin - and if you ever decide to celebrate it with a big party let us know! :D
May you be happily together forever! :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Thank you all :)

*puts out the big kegs of beer and the good bottles of single malt*

Yes, there are pictures, but I have not yet put them on the net, I'll have to get back to you on that.

No, Malin can not come to Wacken this year, she will be working.

After I had been living with Malin for a few months I knew this was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, for the first time in my life I actually thought seriously about marrige.
On the evening of my 30th birthday, a bit over a week ago, I asked her to marry me and she said yes :D
We decided to get married in secret because we didn't want our families to get involved and make a big thing out of it.
Now we can have many small parties all over the place with different people, that's very cool too :)

All those interested and that have the possibility can of course come to Wacken and party, even though it will be just me :D

And to Starlight if she get the chance to read this, remember at the october party in Hamburg when me and Malin was there?
You asked us when we were to be married, and apparently I looked chocked and ready to run :D
Well, now we know when it was ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I just remembered I have the pics on my USB stick, but no place to upload them at the moment.

Anyone interested, put your email in here, or PM the address to me, and I'll send the pics over ;)

There's 3 pics, at a total of about 400 kB