websites with pixx of us!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
yeah, YOU considered me! Hehe. Did you ask if I am suitable??
Anyway I can´t help you with self invented meanings of German words, sorry! ;) :D :D

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@S&L: yep, I'm a pretty violent motherfucker! ask anyone who knows me in person! they've all been slapped to death though so it might get a lil difficult lol ;):D

and "bommeln" is indeed an insider that no one can understand... some friends and I just thought that "bommeln" would fit in a pick up line better than "ficken"... like
"ey, Bock zu bommeln?"
is better than
"ey, Bock zu ficken?" ;):D

so if you see one of us running around yelling BOMMELN it just means that they're willing to have sex... or that they're just really drunk... ;)

but you must see the difference between BOMMELN and BOMMEL... because BOMMEL has nothing to do with sexaul activities... that's just the name of Bommel of Doom's funny lil hat...

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@ Argon factor
As you seem to be the new king of spamming here, here´s something to do for you:
Sent your photo to metalprincess! Do it now! Don´t go over "los" :D :D

argon factor

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
@ XPET:

You call that spamming? :confused: I always tried to write something that makes sense! Except, maybe, the S & L birthday thread :D

Yes I can send a photo, but not today, 'cause right now I'm at work and afterwards I go to band practice and it's gonna be late (it's always late on Fridays). I could do it tomorrow, if you tell me how it is done (where to send it) . . .

And don't call me a spammer again! :mad:

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
well horb,

than maybe i will be the only american idiot yelling bommeln @ wacken-

but at least i won't be alone...... however if i start yelling anything @ wacken my boyfriend will probably fuckin kill me-he hates making a scene......

oh well, i will be yelling anyway, especially with all my new forum buddies..

and last excuse me all for not posting so faithfully, i'm moving and my shit is all over the place...... :}

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
GINA!!!!!! :) how are you????? good to hear from you again, lady!!!! :D

yeah well I think I can make my girlfriend yell BOMMELN too so you won't be the only American idiot ;)

oh, is "all over the place" like a typical yankee phrase?? lol my girlfriend is saying that all the time too!!