Water in Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Ugh! I had this problem too. Went to one of the concession stands and saw "Wasser", but didn't realize I'd be getting sparkling crap. Funny that Sodomy mentions shaking the bottle...I shook mine for half an hour trying to make it salvageable. No luck - it still had that overpowering mineral taste!

Where do they bottle this stuff...a flooded copper mine? I like metal in my ears, not in my water!

I can't remember if any of the other vendors sold still water...I just remember hiking to the BP station in town to get some drinkable water!

Hey, I shouldn't bitch...I'll know better next time :D

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
Originally posted by mugabe
I drank the water from the wash basins last year. I learned afterwards that it wasn't drinking water. Maybe we're spoilt at Swedish festivals. There you can always bring a bucket, fill it with cold water and chill your beer in it. How do you do this at Wacken? Luke-warm beer isn't really a favourite of mine.

Hey, I got Internet at home now!

I think we should campaign for a fresh drinking water supply at Wacken - down with sparkling water!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
there was drinking water available right near the festival area next to the showers and toilets near Area A but I don't know if it was available at other camping areas.

My protest was about no free drinking water inside the festival area. I did find big bottles of water at the vegetarian stand inside the festival area and almost kissed the man in thank you :D

Mineral water isn't so bad. I can't really taste the minerals but my best friend had a hard time because she can and we couldn't find bottles of plain water.

This year I want to drink more mead :D

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
yeah, cans of coke were pretty readily available from what I can remember...

I need coffee :D I'm not awake until I have about 3 in the morning! hahhaha My first 2 days in Europe were very funny trying to get used to there being no tea and coffee making stuff in the hotel rooms (in Australia it's always provided). But after 4 cups at breakfast I'd go back to the room and bounce of the ceilings with excitement about the day's sightseeing! LOL

Warthog
A friend of mine hates all vegetables except potato - she always says it tastes like dirt :D

Eledhon

28 Jan. 2002
Tampere, Finland
This was the first Wacken for me where I couldn't find free drinking water from anywhere. There sure was a water supply near the toilets on campsite E but the water looked more like mud and tasted like blood and iron (I just had to try it in that bloody heat ;))