@Warthog

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
FUCK YEAH!

I am no longer a Westvleteren virgin!

didn't help that it was $8.99 a bottle...grr.

If anyone wants some of the most sought after beer in the world, drop me a line! :)

ditto's got a point...the one I had said 10.6%...I'll check my other two. Maybe those are two different batches, or something?

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Way to go, Warty! They were still cheaper than mine.

I assume mine were two different batches. The printed "best before"-date was Dec.-'04 on one and Nov.-'05 on the other. The yellow colour is different as well.

That aside, isn't it a fantastic brew?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
bring a few bottle down to wacken
and theyre VERY identical, except the +0.4%

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by mugabe
Way to go, Warty! They were still cheaper than mine.

I assume mine were two different batches. The printed "best before"-date was Dec.-'04 on one and Nov.-'05 on the other. The yellow colour is different as well.

That aside, isn't it a fantastic brew?

I think you're right...mine has August '05 printed on it, and it's labeled at 10.6%. Must be different vintages. I've got two bottles I'm going to stash away and see how well they age. :)

But you're right, what a kicker of a beer! Really sharp taste but not too much. And all that alcohol makes it worthwhile. :D A little expensive for regular drinking, but it's something to break out on special occasions!