@Warthog

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
The default plan was Argon, since that's what I did last year, and I wanted to hang with some friends from Maidenhead and two Welsh bastards who I met on the bus last year.

I'm looking at other options though, especially now that I have two other yanks coming with me. Maybe we'll snag a Eurail pass and go by rail, or something. Still not sure yet.

Whatever we do, I'm still flying in to Heathrow. Believe it or not, it's a LOT cheaper than flying in to Frankfurt, as far as I've found. If you're in the area, maybe we can get together for a pre-Wacken pub crawl!

How about you? Any travel plans yet?

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Well Ive ben thinkin two options as theres some more limey bastards comin with me....

Eithe go by argon

Either go by plane

But maybe i could come down to london and ly from there that way perhaps i could meet up with you guys and then get fuckerized on ale! :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
lets ALL meet up at London?? get a bit drunk..hehe :D:D:D
and go Argon??

im hopeing to do that..be good meeting up with you guys

damn! i keep crashing into ppls "private"posts :( sorry

:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Sounds like a plan!!! I don't think we're going to be doing much before Wacken really - Just spending a day or two to adjust time zones. But drinking is always a good idea! So let's definitely plan on doing that!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ahh man, come on! :)

fly in slightly earlier..hehe:D:D

he can drink on the coaches...damn good plan

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by dittohead
lets ALL meet up at London?? get a bit drunk..hehe :D:D:D
and go Argon??

im hopeing to do that..be good meeting up with you guys

damn! i keep crashing into ppls "private"posts :( sorry

:D

LOL!! yeah, you only get off this time because your post was relevant! :D :D :D

Definitely join us if you're up for it! If we end up going Argon, we can all get plastered together and then head over to the Victoria pickup.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ok sure yeah

hehehe this is spam...just wanna catch up dammmit!!

our comp is still on yah? :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by dittohead
ahh man, come on! :)

fly in slightly earlier..hehe:D:D

he can drink on the coaches...damn good plan

well, that's the problem...the earlier we arrive, the more accomodation we'd have to worry about. Plus, one of the guys coming with me is from that band Fierce Allegiance I had y'all voting for (thanks :D), and they have some July gigs in the works, so we're working around that. We'll have at least two or three days in the UK beforehand, though!