Warthog is also on the RADIO!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Warthog schrieb:
oops! There's gnoff! I've got some Amon Amarth for ya sir!

a golden oldie even :)

Thank you very much sir :D

And at the moment I AM sober, but then, we're not meeting right now ;)

If you get to Wacken so you're there Wednesday afternoon when we're arriving by car then I'll be sober, and probably also Sunday morning when we're leaving for home again :p

Or you just have to come to Sweden for a visit :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
hahaha, I was gonna say, I can't imagine the great gnoff being drunk on a non-Wacken Thursday morning... but you're right, one of these days I'll have to drop by Sweden... though the idea of a sober gnoff is almost frightening :eek:

more from Sverige... Naglfar next!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Warthog schrieb:
hahaha, I was gonna say, I can't imagine the great gnoff being drunk on a non-Wacken Thursday morning... but you're right, one of these days I'll have to drop by Sweden... though the idea of a sober gnoff is almost frightening :eek:

more from Sverige... Naglfar next!

no worries, I'm very nice when I'm sober ;)

Nice to hear you've got some heavy stuff too :D

Come to think of it, the sound of this guy singing sounds very similar to Cradle of Filth :eek:

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
logged in a few times again, was too curious - cool show, Scotty! :D
Pity that I can't come to that show on sunday :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Warthog schrieb:
Yeah :( that's what they do to the new DJs at this radio station... they give us all late night time slots :mad: But I've survived my first semester, so I'll get a much better time slot next semester hopefully! :)

Lucky for us though, we get to listen at work hours ;)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I'm on right now, if anyone wants to wake up to some Motorhead. :D

Chris: You bet! Go to wmucradio.com, and click on the "Show Archives" link on the left hand side. Go to "Thursday," and click on the "LEAVE THE HALL" mp3. That's the mp3 of the previous week's entire show.