waht about your neighboors in wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

PsychicVeteran

W:O:A Metalmaster
Originally posted by calonderiel
The heat was bad... I don't think I managed to sleep past 8h30... I usually tried to stay as long as possible, but there always came a time when the temp made it impossible...

Worst thing was that after I came back home after WOA, thinking I'd be able to sleep it off, the temp was a bit over 40°C... now, _that_ was bad... Made me wish I were back in Wacken.

The heat got to me too :rolleyes:

At least I managed to go to the North of England afterwards ;)

It was nice and cool there :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by calonderiel
The heat was bad... I don't think I managed to sleep past 8h30... I usually tried to stay as long as possible, but there always came a time when the temp made it impossible...

Worst thing was that after I came back home after WOA, thinking I'd be able to sleep it off, the temp was a bit over 40°C... now, _that_ was bad... Made me wish I were back in Wacken.

yeah!! i was hoping england wasnt gonna let me down....but the moment i got off the plane...it was jsut as friggin hot when i got on the plane:p
usually london is cold and foggy :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Warthog
Fuck...all the Londoners were complaining like it was the end of the world...when it was just as hot back in DC, only three times as humid. :rolleyes: I was just fine in Europe. :D

we've never had hot weather.....

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
did they live in a gazebo? a little gothic little shorter than me 22yr year old...and her 60yr "dad" and 32yr old "brother"?

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by dittohead
did they live in a gazebo? a little gothic little shorter than me 22yr year old...and her 60yr "dad" and 32yr old "brother"?

well it was like that...I don't know about gazebo...but they lived next to us and had a pick up truck...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
some guys had a gazebo - i was walking around with that cd player..playing slayer...meet them ppl....

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
picture a big garden....picture dogs running about...picture your wife playing with the kids....picture a huge fucking platform right in the MIDDLE of the garden....like a shelter