Wacken with an injury?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

The Rockit's

6 Jan. 2008
New England Sea Coast
Let me tell you a story:

A few weeks ago, I caught Maiden at their Mansfield, MA stop. Minutes before the show was about to start, my friend taps my shoulder and points to a couple of rows behind me. There, some guy about my age was sitting in a motorized wheelchair, the kind you have to steer with your chin. I'm quite certain he could not move from the neck down. He was wearing a "Best Of The Beast" t-shirt and his eyes were alert and impatient for Maiden to finally come on.

I got a little choked up and I said to my friend: "That there is the most hardcore motherf#$%er I have ever seen. I feel humbled".

If you can move, get your ass to Wacken.

-DW

WHOA! Wonder if it was the guy we saw outside at The Cult show in Boston. I think it's great people don't let things get in their way. We ski. I've seen people with one leg, blind people etc. \m/

And Turkish - broken collar bones (for me anyway when I had one) was a lot easier to deal with standing up than sitting down and resting against something. Playing co-ed soccer in college and WHAM this dude about 6'1" crashes into me. And I'm not a small woman. 5'7" and about 140 at the time.

Don't let it stop you
!