Wacken Was Lying

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Thordis. I agree. But as i said it's probably kids that ain't allowed to travel to Wacken or maybe to the neigbour town from where they live. So they have to try to build up their own selfimage by throwing shit around themselves. What they only manage is after all to show themselves as the kids they really are. *sighs* And other people's kids are always a real pain in the ass.
It's to bad to have to put people on your ignorelist al the time.

Can i have some room for some more on mine???
:)

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Well Mr'DanishMegaSPAMmanSPAM
i guess that you've got roots in sweden then.
And telling is one thing. It don't mean that you go in everywhere and tells about a festival that's got no relevance here. It seems to me that you just write something so that you can add the link to Swede CrapFest. The swedes are even worse than norwegians when it comes to festivals. At least norwegians realise that they can't make good festivals and don't try to pretend they do. Unlike the swedes.

And, yes. I'm moving to DK in the end of May 'cause i know that most danes are intelligent enough to understand the difference between spamming and telling\enlighten others. And once again YES i'm off to Roskilde to see Satyricon. That's a gig thats just as great to me as Wacken. But i don't go and post the festival url all over. As far as i know i've posted one URL and that was for the norwegian band Windir.

The only thing you do is end up on everyone's ignore list.
Du er ett fittehår fra å havne på min.