Wacken Rocks Seaside

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
TWISTED SISTER!!!!! Great band!

Just to see 2 hours of Iron"Merch"Maiden Tour...
They don't record a good album for years, so to gather some money, they decided to tour playing only classics... OH... This makes me question why Iron Maiden are still playing...

well I hope I'll see them in holland as well (maiden that is, hope there are still some tickets left) they will end the tour over here :)

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
i was justing trying to think positive. i wont label wacken as a commercial festival without seeing the 09 line up first that will decied everything..

Understood. I'll try to think positive for W:O:A 2008 too, after all, that's the one I've invested tons of money on. Fuck it!!! I'll fill the void with a alcohol rampage!!! I'm going to get completely anihilated.:mad:

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
i think that the next lineup will tell if they re just trying to please everybody or the festival just gone mainstream

Well yeah see what they've been doing is:

Book the big bands, Maiden and Carcass, so people will buy the tickets. Then in the spring when most people have already made their decision whether or not to go to Wacken, throw in a bunch of shit bands so that we don't have a choice! :(

Keeper

16 Feb. 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah, would've been nice to see Motorhead and Saxon in a festival setting. And is it just me or are they taking their sweet time announcing the bands for this year? Seems like last year everytime I checked blabbermouth there was a new band announcement. :confused: