Wacken Rocks Brazil??

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von GriFFo, 17. August 2008.

1. GriFFo

GriFFo W:O:A Metalhead

Hi everyone... I'm from Chile but now i'm studying in Argentina (who the fuck cares??) well... on this side of the world is rounding the rumor that in May 2009 (17ht n' 18th in fact) will be a southamerican version of WOA, i've been searching but i can't find any official topic about that, in here nor official webpage... i didn't see myspace yet but... if anyone knows something... 'cause we're so many that needs to recollect money for the travel n' all the stuff 'cause obviously this travel is cheaper than to go Gemany so... you understand hehe...

hail n' kill

2. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

www.wacken.com

That's the official website, as strange as it may be. (for now)

3. cyber999

cyber999 W:O:A Metalmaster

yes its official... wacken has a little brother.. wacken rocks brazil

4. cyber999

cyber999 W:O:A Metalmaster

and they want to do another wacken in australia too

5. Sipyloidea

Sipyloidea W:O:A Metalgod

6. Sipyloidea

hm... not to spoil you're happiness about saving money, but:

this is the reason, why I don't like that Wacken rocks whatever thingies. If there's an own Wacken in whatever country, people won't travel to germany anymore all from all over the world. That will stope Wacken being something special

7. Quark

On the other hand (advocate of the devil), there will be less viistors in Wacken itself which is not so bad for the festival. Still......

8. GriFFo

I think that make one Wacken version per continent it would be great, the original Wacken would be sostaining the eminescence n' the not too rich will have the chance to enjoy this fest... besides... I think Wacken will ever be a dream, I mean, even when there'll be Wacken's all around the world, we all always want to get at the real one...

Sipyloidea, thanks for the info, I understand something of german n' i can translate the rest by myself (n' i'm a spanish naturally speaker hehe)

hail n' kill

9. Sipyloidea

yea, but I guess that only less visitors doesn't help in a first, if you kick out the good people (and I guess people traveling there from another continent just for Wacken are real Metalheads) and keep the wrong ones. Btw. the festival is sold out, which means many people that would have come didn't get a ticket. They might get a ticket then and we have even more "tourist" and party people

10. Sipyloidea

you're welcome ;)

11. Quark

Hmm.

True, I have to admit, I didn't think of that. :rolleyes:

12. GriFFo

it's true... but there are many people that work or study or anything n' don't have money nor time to travel Wacken, some of us love metal but have our lives in places where to live is difficult so... even think of going to Wacken only once in a lifetime, is that, only a dream.

besides, the staff of WOA have established that Wacken Rocks Brazil will be not a copy or another version of WOA but it will be a fest with the spirit of WOA, i hope you can understand the idea...

see ya...

Diese Seite empfehlen