wacken report live

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
ok you losers, I am writing this from the lack of comfort of the press lounge. The weather has celtic frost sucked ass. primal fear ripped. ministry were amazing.been good, a bit of rain but not as bad as lats year.
gnoff has pink hair and mugabe got his nose slapped by zours truly.
shall have lots of pics.
you are all a bunch of losers,

Alrek

MetalCommando schrieb:
ok you losers, I am writing this from the lack of comfort of the press lounge. The weather has celtic frost sucked ass. primal fear ripped. ministry were amazing.been good, a bit of rain but not as bad as lats year.
gnoff has pink hair and mugabe got his nose slapped by zours truly.
shall have lots of pics.
you are all a bunch of losers,

did he get slapped to the ground, or was his center of gravity too low?

MetalCommando

8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
you had pink hair when I last saw you

yes, there will be lots o pics, that's what the russian with teh big camera was for... lol
even some pics of the forum mugs... but not many cause I lost about 1gig of pics

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
MetalCommando schrieb:
you had pink hair when I last saw you

yes, there will be lots o pics, that's what the russian with teh big camera was for... lol
even some pics of the forum mugs... but not many cause I lost about 1gig of pics

Yes, I still got it :)

Planned to shave it off yesterday, but was too tired.
So wearing a cap to work today ;)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
TheSeventhOne schrieb:
Did you get Celtic Frost and Ministry mixed up? Ministry were total arse. Too much shitty new material and only four old songs. :(

Nevermore were the best band :D

I saw a bit of ministry when I was waiting for amon amarth.
that band should be banned for ever...

celtic frost was good tho :)