Wacken Promo 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

megaMUERTE

31 Mai 2010
Hi everybody. I was at Wacken this year 2010 and I remember seeing on the screens, the promotional video for the dvd Live at Wacken 2009, wich had phrases like 3 stages, absolute party and stuff like that.
I'm in film business and I thought that video was great, I was trying to find it but I couldn't, can anybody help me?

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
google doesn't give me one site that has it, I don't think you'll be able to find it online.
specially since you only saw it on the video screen, and I haven't seen it anywhere on the official wacken sites.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
google doesn't give me one site that has it, I don't think you'll be able to find it online.
specially since you only saw it on the video screen, and I haven't seen it anywhere on the official wacken sites.

Only other option would be asking the organisers themselves I guess. But I doubt they'll have lots of interest to respond

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Actually, I was only looking for the trailer of it.
Oh.

I thought you were talking about the DVD itself.
Only other option would be asking the organisers themselves I guess. But I doubt they'll have lots of interest to respond

Well, I STILL wait for an answer of a mail of 3 years ago. And I don't need it anymore, it's no longer relevant.

To give an impression of the eager to answer.