Wacken Metal Jump !!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deaths

20 Aug. 2003
Hell
www.wackenmetaljump.tk
This year just like last year, we ( a group composed of random nationalities, but all currently living in the Netherlands), are here to organise the metaljump for YOU !!

Hopefully some of you remember and participated in this last year, as to the ones who don't know what I'm on about: Out of pure boredom we got this great idea last year to get ppl to jump over the ditches dug on the camping....blindfolded, with a pirate flag & a battle cry, our loyal jumpers ( completely random ppl passing who we convinced this is a must-be ) each received prizes, ranging somewhere between alcohol, a plastic spoon or a lolly.

So to all of you who havent tried, or to those who still should, come find us at camping B, ready and waiting for you !!

For more info check www.wackenmetaljump.tk

(yes...we know we're slightly...odd)

Deaths

20 Aug. 2003
Hell
www.wackenmetaljump.tk
We'll make sure to scream at everybody passing....that is, if we don't get pre-occupied feeding raw 'n rotten sausages to Manowar fans....we'll have a white party tent & some Dutch ppl with us :D

*See you @ the metaljump

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
hahaha i remember the metal jump
almost fell in when i was piss, haha

same time this year!? :D

Deaths

20 Aug. 2003
Hell
www.wackenmetaljump.tk
Make sure to visit us again this year !!! We'll be somewhere round camping B, arriving on mondaynite if all goes well. This year you'll find us by looking for a party tent, a fucking brilliant pool & loads of burning things...with a bit of luck we'll manage to make a banner....already got 2 bottles of whiskey as prizes & plastic spoons :D

....so make sure to find us !!!!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Deaths schrieb:
Make sure to visit us again this year !!! We'll be somewhere round camping B, arriving on mondaynite if all goes well. This year you'll find us by looking for a party tent, a fucking brilliant pool & loads of burning things...with a bit of luck we'll manage to make a banner....already got 2 bottles of whiskey as prizes & plastic spoons :D

....so make sure to find us !!!!
hahaha :D sure dude!
ill be there on tues afternoon :cool

post in here

ill probably find it when im pissed out of my head :p