Wacken Inflatable Guitar

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I once got 2 tickets, although I had ordered only one. The problem was that they took the price of 2 tickets from my account. Well, you're lucky if you haven't had to pay for the crappy inflatable guitar :D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Havoc Claudia schrieb:
I got an inflatable Wacken guitar through the post last month, no idea why, it was from Germany! Anyone know why I might have got one of these?

Did you make a complete ass of yourself on the karaoke stage last year? Only a guess, and a wrong one most probably.

Maybe they thought that you'd need some practice on the air guitar before going into a solo at this years' Wacken?

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Bring the guitar to Wacken and beat anyone doing "Enter Sandman" at the karaoke over the head with it until you fracture his skull. Then go to the forum camp and collect your free "Thank you!" beer.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
mugabe schrieb:
Bring the guitar to Wacken and beat anyone doing "Enter Sandman" at the karaoke over the head with it until you fracture his skull. Then go to the forum camp and collect your free "Thank you!" beer.

I'll gladly add an Underberg to the "Thank You"-Beer if "We're not gonna take it" is included on this one.

Havoc Claudia

25 Apr. 2005
United Kingdom
monochrom schrieb:
Did you make a complete ass of yourself on the karaoke stage last year? Only a guess, and a wrong one most probably.

Maybe they thought that you'd need some practice on the air guitar before going into a solo at this years' Wacken?

hahaha no way would I getup on stage and make an arse out of myself!!! lol