Wacken Forumcamp 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
hi folks, it's time again to start booking for the WOA FORUM CAMP 04! forumcamp@wacken.com
reservation deadline: 28.04.2004

necessary informations for booking:

nicknames AND realnames of ALL persons
number of vehicles
number of tents
expected day of arrival
NEW: parking fee (20 € per vehicle) you've got to pay at the "spar"-market check in!! (also take the reservationnumber for your car and the festival ticket with you)

arriving from 04.08.2004 , 8:00 possible sorry, NO earlier arriving this year!

infos: www.freewebs.com/xantiashome/woaforumcamp.htm

if there are any uestions, mail me!

cu
x.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Originally posted by xantia
hi folks, it's time again to start booking for the WOA FORUM CAMP 04! forumcamp@wacken.com
reservation deadline: 28.04.2004

necessary informations for booking:

nicknames AND realnames of ALL persons
number of vehicles
number of tents
expected day of arrival
NEW: til 01.06.2004 you have to transfer the parking fee (20 € per vehicle)

arriving from 04.08.2004 , 8:00 possible sorry, NO earlier arriving this year!

infos: www.freewebs.com/xantiashome/woaforumcamp.htm

if there are any uestions, mail me!

cu
x.

Fuck, do I realy need to give you ALL MY NAMES??? :D

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
Re: Re: Wacken Forumcamp 2004

Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
By the way, thanks a lot, Xantia, for organizing the forumcamp one more year! :)
thnx - i said,that i would try it one more time and if it is as stressy as the years before, sombody else should make it in future.. but i think it will be a good woa and a good camp this year :)

@shizzo
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss, i want them AAALLLLLL!!!!!! *harhar*

@ditto
ha! :D promise?

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Ack! That time again and I haven't even figured out who's going with me or not! Ah, why do you make me plan things in advance! Especially when the past two years I haven't been sure if I was going to Wacken or not until two weeks before the fest. :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I dont know if I would even go to Wacken. Last year was total crap( if you dont agree with my it is just your opinion), the security was totally arogant bunch of idiots and if you call freedom when they check you as on the american airport, then I feel really sorry for you. And about people...well there are allways people that piss me off on every festival. It is just like that.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
got a point there Hammered.....but im going to party.
not a fan of the line up....

I also dont see the reason why people thought that Slayer were shit, I would want to see people on their place, especially when it wasnt their fault, but fault of their tour crew. I was glad that after all that crapy bands that were playing on WOA03 I heard some listenable band like Slayer.