Wacken Forum in place 157.......

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
The problem is that the website with the biggest boards may not be finished yet. One week ago I found the website and the Wacken Forum wasn't there, so I submitted it. So maybe new forums are being added in higeher positions than ours.

By the way, spamming sucks when the mouse doesn't work :D

Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
The problem is that the website with the biggest boards may not be finished yet. One week ago I found the website and the Wacken Forum wasn't there, so I submitted it. So maybe new forums are being added in higeher positions than ours.

By the way, spamming sucks when the mouse doesn't work :D
That's the problem, and will make us sink deeper regardless of how fast we post. :( But to cheer you guys up, we're the third smallest forum in the top 161. And that is respectable...:)

And in the ratio section there may be a good chance of getting into overall top ten...:D
We're in 4th in the music section...:D:D:D

Ratio: 15
Member count: 301
Music section, ratio: 4
Music section, post count: 33