Wacken forecast?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Metal_Ste schrieb:
eaugh i hope to god it aint the mud pit it was last year!

gonna pack some bin bags for my feet i think haha, my boots got destroyed last year
Wear old festival boots. If they're destroyed, no worries, you can always wear them next time. (and your good shoes/boots remain intact)

I prefer a bit rain, but not this heat! With this heat, you can't even decently drink one of your own beers, as it is too hot. (and warm beer tastes like shit)

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Quark schrieb:
I prefer a bit rain, but not this heat! With this heat, you can't even decently drink one of your own beers, as it is too hot. (and warm beer tastes like shit)
....At least one who understands!! :D

I dislike summer in general [the first week of August be the exception, of course ;)], and I don't mind running around thru the mud.

Getting my clothes and boots clean was quite an experience in 2005, BTW :)

@Zombi - still remember the talk about the goth gal in a long white dress? ;)

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Huldran schrieb:
Getting my clothes and boots clean was quite an experience in 2005, BTW :)

I had to wash my coat like 5 times, and it still wasn't clean!
Heat - no
Last years weather - no
Some rain - yes
Warm weather - yes

luckily there is a poncho in that full metal bag thing... 100% chance on rain on monday, 90 % on tuesday. kinda depressing

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Any superstitious folks here on board? ;)
I gotta inform you that we WILL have rain... today while VC-ing, I accidentally killed a spider. :(

OK, superstitions aside - this link sez, there will be thunderstorms - and fairly warm (grrrr! :mad: ). However, with 55% probability... :D

Lady_Wolf schrieb:
I had to wash my coat like 5 times, and it still wasn't clean!
Yeah... three cycles in the washing machine weren't enough for my camo pants. Had to recall some manual washing skills. And it worked :D

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Huldran schrieb:
Any superstitious folks here on board? ;)
I gotta inform you that we WILL have rain... today while VC-ing, I accidentally killed a spider. :(

OK, superstitions aside - this link sez, there will be thunderstorms - and fairly warm (grrrr! :mad: ). However, with 55% probability... :D

Yeah... three cycles in the washing machine weren't enough for my camo pants. Had to recall some manual washing skills. And it worked :D

Those forecasts are more positive, I'll follow that one :p

I had to take my coat to the dry cleaner, and even that took like 3 times. The coat is degraded to festival coat :p

Ancalagon

15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
I just hope it won't rain like last year. that sucked, haha. Took ages to to walk anywhere with the mud so you won't fall on your ass. The best is when it's cloudy but not rainy. I think 2001 had the best weather.